Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New year, new layout

A new year, a new look for The Clog Files. To those who've been keeping up the format might look a bit familiar since Jens blog has the same layout/template. I kinda like it since its not too flashy and keeps the focus on the content. I did update the profile and blog mission a bit plus added a picture I deem precious...

I've also updated my personal website and added a number of photo-galeries to it as well. One of them (My Life in Europe) will be the basis for a day or two of our Netherlands trip in March. I'm really looking forward to that trip and hope it will bring us closer together. Plus, I get to show her off to my family... Don't worry sweetie, they already like you.

Off to grab the info for my appointment with the mortgage-advisor tommorow.

No comments: