Thursday, November 30, 2006

A few changes have been made

Since my last a few changes have been made in my life, partially by me, but more importantly by God. Unknowingly I have been walking a path that He set out for me before I was born and only recently have I been invited to knowingly follow it with Him. I joined a House Church in North Canton, OH and have an amazing group of people around me to support and guide me in His ways. A made the decision to get baptized and become a member of Gods Family. It still feels a bit foreign to me at times, but my outlook on life has changed for the better. It is no longer centered on me, but on Him. No longer on earthly possessions, but on following Jesus. Not to say that I'm giving up on my current life and become a missionary, but rather enriching my current life with the blessings and teachings of the Lord.

In the post below you can find my testimony. I first sent it to the people who God has chosen to lead me in the right direction. Now it's time to share it with the rest of my friends. Some of you might be a bit surprised, for others it has been an answer to prayer, but above all it is the start of a wonderful journey.

No comments: